Lent 2015: 12 Steps to Your Healing
Daily Lenten Tele-class for the duration of the Lenten season
February 18 (Ash Wednesday) – April 5 (Resurrection Day/Easter Sunday).
Try it for FREE. Dial in #: 712-775-7035, Participant code 709633
What is Lent? Lent is a season of spiritual growth, a time for progressive unfoldment. When we can blend and merge our mind with God-Mind, the way is open for the Lord to glorify us and to lift us into a higher, purer, more spiritual state. It is more than giving up a luxury.
What is a Tele-Class? A tele-class is a class that you take over your telephone. Our conference call lines will usually count as a long distance call, so be sure that you have a phone plan with long distance calling. If you forget to dial in during the call, there are two ways you can listen. First, you can call our replay number to hear the most current call. Second, we send an email with a link to listen to the class online at your convenience.
How long is the conference call? Each conference call will last for 30 minutes.
What do I need to do in order to participate? You must:
- Register for the course. Only registered students will gain access to both time slots AND you we will email the recordings to you daily.Register on Sundays at the UP Church Education Department table or for only $15.
- Purchase 12 Steps to Your Healing by Rev. Sheila McKeithen. This book is available for sale on Sundays at UP Church. You can also purchase it through Amazon.
- Have a phone that makes long distance calls. The conference call line is not toll-free. Make sure that you have long distance calling on your phone.
- Set your alarm for 7 a.m. Pacific and 9 p.m. Pacific. We are holding two unique calls each day where we will spend 30 minutes gaining a deeper understanding of spiritual idea of the day. All registered participants receive a daily email with a link to the call recordings so that you can listen to the call again at your leisure.
- Pick up a journal. Make sure that you have a journal to write down the insights that you receive during the Lenten experience.